Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bon Appetit!


Hello there! Welcome to the blog. I'd like to give a brief introduction before going forward with "real" posts.

My goal is simply to show you what I've made for dinner, give the recipe along with special tips and observations and share pictures of the process. Simple enough, right?

My lovely wife and I tend to eat pretty healthy food - but honestly, it can be as tasty as any homemade food I've tried. We try to attempt a new recipe or two every week, and we have lots of staples we enjoy.


I'll try to update the blog once or twice a week. I'll do my best to make it fun and easy. First up: my favorite food to make, homemade pizza.




Photos Top: My kitchen; Bottom: Barley Risotto, a recipe to be shared in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment